Friday 6 June 2008

Wednesday, 4th June 2008

0911




IW:

No copy of the International Herald Tribune arrived in the post on Thursday, 5th June 2008, with news from outside The Valley about this day of pictures.

Such days are a relief.

I do not go on line to
http://www.iht.com/

The more I study The Shop, the heavier it weighs; and this 2008 project is not even half way completed, 'My Year of Paying Close Attention'.

Dreaming of a world without oil, an America that has collapsed; turmoil, disruption. It seems the wheels are going to come off. About 2012.


I will continue compiling my 'information Ebru' until the end of this year, as planned. Then I will return in 2012, and do the same again.

And see if I am right, and be prepared in case I am.


These children you see will be 10, 7 and 5.





























































































































ALL PHOTOGRAPHS COPYRIGHT IAN WALTHEW 2008

No comments: