Tuesday 4 November 2008

A Place in the Auvergne, Monday, 3rd November 2008 (2nd attempt)

0430


A brutal storm came in on Sunday night, blew a tree down over the road. I took photos of the day, but the storm has stayed, at least on this fucking blogspot bullshit. I've spent 3 hours trying to post photos, something that normally takes me half an hour. I've wasted a morning, my head feels like it's going to explode and I'm giving up. Fucking blog bullshit. I've had it. I'll come back tomorrow.

Also, no Internet all Monday, no newspaper, no news (thank God).

A strange storm, but such a beautiful day yesterday. Clear skies and stars at five in the morning, later blue skies and a sunset of sunsets. I have the photos. Just not on this blog.











ALL PHOTOGRAPHS COPYRIGHT IAN WALTHEW 2008

Auvergne
Auvergnate
Auvergnat
Auvergnats
France
Rural France
Living in France
Blogs about France

No comments: