Monday 1 September 2008

A Place in the Auvergne, Sunday, 31st August 2008

0754

























































































































IW: The last day of the newsfast. Shit.





EMAIL
From: Family Smudge
Date: 31 August 2008 20:28
To: info AT ianwalthew.com
Subject: Re: A Place in Andalusia
Dear Ian,
I hope you and your family are well and had a good holiday!
I have just written a short review of your book on my blog:http://www.livingtheruraldream.com/2008/08/place-in-my-country-in-search-of-rural.html and thought you might like to know.
I think it is better placed on my new blog rather than my travelling one - you'll see that I am trying to keep them quite separate now: one about our travels and one about our dream of a rural life.
Hope you like it!
A bientot
A.



















































































ALL PHOTOGRAPHS COPYRIGHT IAN WALTHEW 2008
Auvergne
Auvergnate
Auvergnat
Auvergnats
France
Rural France
Blogs about France

Paris / Montmartre/ Abbesses holiday / Vacation apartment

No comments: