Monday 25 August 2008

Sunday, 24th August 2008

0642



IW: It isn't autumn, but the days are shorter. When I write in my study in the mornings, I measure the days by the first cast of sun-rays coming over the Col and the trees at the corner of my field, whitening my computer screen through the open study door, obliging me to shut the outside shutter. This morning it was 0754, tomorrow it will be perhaps 15 minutes later.

The last day of the 'newsfast', and I have no wish for it to end, but I will return to 'The Shop', at least virtually. I want to continue to the end of this year, paying close attention, and then we'll see what it's like not to pay any attention at all.

















































































ALL PHOTOGRAPHS COPYRIGHT IAN WALTHEW 2008



Auvernge
Auverngate
Auverngat
Auverngats
France
Rural France
Blogs about France

A Place in My Country
Ian Walthew

Farm Blogs From Around the World


Paris / Montmartre/ Abbesses holiday / vacation furnished apartment rental

No comments: